Location/Date: Denver, CO – March 2015
Audi Denver, part of the McDonald Automotive Group is Denver’s premiere luxury dealership providing unmatched customer service backed up with 50 years of business experience.
Focusing on providing a “Ritz Carlton” experience to all their guests, Audi Denver and Audi of America partnered with MyDealerLot (MDL) to become the first Audi dealership in Colorado to implement Service Drive Concierge™ at their dealership. MDL came to the table with tools that benefit both Sales and Service guests.
Sales and service guests driving into the service drive are greeted with a personalized welcome from Audi Denver’s friendly Valets and Service Advisors thanks to three antennas mounted inside each door as you drive into the service lane. Behind the scenes; Service Advisors, Sales Consultants and other dealership associates are messaged to notify them that their guest(s) has arrived at the dealership via email and text messages.
- One (1) RFID reader for service drive concierge with 2 standard antennas located in their service drive.
- One (1) RFID reader for car wash with 1 standard antenna located at the end of the car wash.
- One (1) flat screen on the service drive that is used to initiate interaction with the clients upon entering the service drive.
- One (1) flat screen inside facing Service Advisors.
Partner Products Fully Integrated with MyDealerLot:
- CDK ServiceEdge mobile tablet
- VINSolutions CRM