Nashville, TN– March 2014
Audi Nashville recently moved into their brand new state of the art facility in Brentwood. The new store provides all the customer amenities with the new Audi ‘terminal’ design structure.
This store is MDL’s third Sonic Automotive store and provides complete customer recognition in the service drive with a large 60 inch flat screen centered in the drive.
Additionally, the store opted to also track guest vehicles throughout the service process with MDL antenna kits to track incoming and outgoing cars in the shop from two (2) doors.
About 500 feet from the dealerships site the brand new detailing building which includes a Broadway car wash. MDL exit antennas monitor guest vehicle was completions and communicate status to the assigned Service Advisor.
As for guest communications, the store also installed a flat screen in the coffee area to communicate the current process for guest vehicles.
MDL Software Utilized:
- Service Drive Concierge
- Zonal Tracking
- One (1) RFID reader for service drive concierge with 2 standard antennas located in their service drive.
- Two (2) RFID readers for the shop with 6 standard antennas to capture vehicles in and out.
- One (1) RFID reader for the car wash tunnel with a single antenna.
- One (1) flat screen on the service drive that is used to initiate interaction with the clients upon entering the service drive.
- One (1) Dolphin scanner for tag association of guest and retail inventory vehicles.
Partner Products Fully Integrated with MyDealerLot:
- TSD for Loaner Management