At MDL, we are constantly looking for talented, motivated people looking to work in a fast growing, exciting environment. We succeed because we have a great team that truly cares about client satisfaction AND likes to have fun. Your ability to fit into our culture is just as important as your technical and business skills.
MDL provides competitive compensation based on your experience, and comprehensive benefits. All applicants must have automotive experience.
We currently don’t have any job openings.
Current Opening – Software Developer
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
- Write code for enterprise scale software applications, and internal tools
- Assist project managers in gathering, organizing, and documenting requirements
- Assist support engineers in real time troubleshooting with customers
- Consult and advise fellow developers
- Perform code reviews for fellow developers and provide constructive critiques
- Review legacy code in order to assess risk and identify technical debt
- Support junior developers through coaching
- Benchmark new tools and platforms
- Code and execute tests for quality assurance
- Facilitate communication between teams within development
- Windows/Windows Server
- Windows Services
- .NET CORE
- Web service and API development
- Prolific Code Author
- Requirements Gathering
- Hands-on Software Development
- Enterprise Software Architecture
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Maintenance
- Coaching / Teaching
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities in complex environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Communicate complex technical solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format to both technical and non-technical personnel
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org