POSITION DESCRIPTION: Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
SUMMARY: Do you want to be responsible for all the accounting and reporting aspects of a small, growing high tech firm? Want a job where every project you work on is important to our success, while letting you grow and learn? Want to work directly with the CFO and not have to deal with all those Assistant Controllers and Controllers? Like a relaxed work environment? Want a chance to work with a great bunch of folks changing the world of auto dealerships? Then read on.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accounts Receivable – Prepare all invoices, post transactions to the GL, apply payments, collections, collect past due balances
- Prepare and remit monthly sales tax reports
- Manage and reconcile corporate credit card accounts
- Own the month end close checklist, reconcile checking accounts and prepare adjusting entries as needed.
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Maintain and reconcile all inventory accounts
- Maintain Fixed Assets schedule and insure proper recording of new purchases
- Execute monthly account reconciliations on all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Support the CFO/CEO with special projects and workflow process improvements
If you understand what every bullet point above means, keep reading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA a plus.
- Minimum 3– 5 years of experience in an accounting role. Tech company experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Detailed financial accounting and reporting skills
- 2-3 year of Quickbooks Online hands-on experience
- Microsoft Office and Window’s based computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
We can structure this as a full-time or part-time position. Full medical and dental benefits. Complete suite of voluntary benefits. Flexible work environment including work from home days and spontaneous social gatherings.
MDL autoMation™ (MDL) is the retail automotive industry’s innovation leader in the application of RFID, Bluetooth, License Plate Recognition, IoT vehicle location and SaaS technologies to help dealers provide customers with a 5-star experience, locate and manage inventory and enhance their bottom line. Learn more at www.mdlautomation.com. Seriously, understand what we do before you apply or show up for the interview.
- Agencies and/or Recruiters, please don’t contact this job
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial