Automated Vehicle Tracking
WHAT IS AUTOMATED VEHICLE TRACKING?
Vehicle Tracking is the ability to identify a vehicle’s location and/or movement, which allows businesses to automate tasks, improve process management, and connect with customers. In the automotive industry, the most popular vehicle tracking methods have involved the use of RFID sensors and transponders. Recently, the proliferation of IoT technology has made it possible to track vehicles in a variety of ways, including License Plate Recognition. While we are always looking for new ways to help our clients, MDL relies on technology solutions that are proven to be reliable, effective, and affordable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* REAL LIFE APPLICATION OF AUTOMATED VEHICLE TRACKING
Automating any process provides huge benefits to efficiency, but even more so with high volume companies with large clientele base or multi-step processes like checking in cars, managing inventory, or greeting customers. Benefits of properly deployed automated vehicle tracking include:
- Better control over processes
- Reduce wasted time & labor cost
- Improved analytics & data point capture
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Identifying & Alleviating bottlenecks
- Advanced segmentation & task scheduling
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIPS?
Know when a guest has pulled in for service. Or where a vehicle is on a lot. Or when a car is finished being serviced. All automatically. Our products are tailored to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s finding cars faster, improving your customer service, or generating more sales opportunities.
- Know where your cars are
- Maximize sales opportunities with faster vehicle delivery times
- Expedite vehicle deliveries to technicians and returning guests
- Increase availability of loaner vehicles
- Automated battery monitoring of inventory vehicles