Choke-Point & Shop In/Out Vehicle Tracking
Do you spend time trying to find either a guest or inventory vehicle? You are not alone.
Service Advisors and Sales Advisors lose many hours in any given week trying to locate a vehicle. Let’s face it, walking around a lot looking for a car is a waste of time and bad service.
How it Works
MDL provides a better solution to solve this problem.
This uses the same premise as the ‘toll pass’ to indicate the last zone the vehicle passed through.
MDL records complete zone passage information for each vehicle including date / time, zone name, and travel direction. MDL can even track vehicle movement during dealership off hours for enhanced security.
Zonal Tracking Will…
- Better control your retail inventory
- Track your service cars in and out of the shop for Cycle Time Analysis
- Allow location of guest and retail vehicles faster
- Provide detailed vehicle movement information with bread crumb trail
- Allow segmentation of your lot into logical zones for simplified tracking