Automated Vehicle Tracking
WHAT IS AUTOMATED VEHICLE TRACKING?
Vehicle tracking is the ability to identify a vehicle’s location and/or movement. This allows businesses to automate tasks, improve process management, and instantly connect with in-store customers. In the automotive industry, the most popular vehicle tracking methods have involved the use of RFID sensors and transponders. Recent advancements in IoT technology such as License Plate Recognition have further expanded businesses’ vehicle tracking capabilities. Regardless of the technology used, vehicle tracking empowers businesses with:
- Better control over customer experience management
- Increased sales opportunities
- Reduced time & labor costs
- Improved analytics & data capture
- Advanced segmentation & task scheduling
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIPS?
Automated Vehicle Tracking in action with Service Drive Concierge
Know when a guest has pulled in for service. Or where a vehicle is on a lot. Or when a car is finished being serviced. All automatically.
- Know where your cars are
- Maximize sales opportunities with faster vehicle delivery times
- Expedite vehicle deliveries to technicians and returning guests
- Increase availability of loaner vehicles
- Automatically monitor battery voltage of inventory vehicles
MDL’s VEHICLE TRACKING PRODUCTS
Our products are tailored to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s finding cars faster, improving your customer service, or generating more sales opportunities.